Saturday, June 10th, 2017
10:30 AM – 2:00 PM Hayward City Hall 777 B St, Hayward, CA 94541
(Registration is Recommended – Walk-ins will only be accepted at 12:00pm)
Plan to spend the WHOLE day at our event! Please remember to bring food or drink with you.
Walk-ins will only be accepted at 12:00pm
Or Call to Register:
>> For Spanish:
(Google voice) Tiene que hablar con alguien para registrarse
>> For English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Korean, and other Asian Languages:
(API Legal Outreach)
>> For Farsi & Dari:
(International Institute of the Bay Area)
- Hayward 06.10.17 -Spanish
- Hayward 06.10.17 – Chinese
- Hayward 06.10.17 -Tagalog
- Hayward 6.10.17 -Vietnamese
- Hayward 6.10.17 -English
- Hayward 06.10.17 – Korean
(Registration is Recommended)
Come get free assistance with:
- Step-by-step review of the naturalization process
- Assessment of your ability to naturalize
- Application preparation & document packaging, if eligible to naturalize
- Application review by an immigration attorney or qualified legal representative
Documents to Bring:
- 2 copies of your green card (front and back)
- List of your addresses and employment and/or schools for the past 5 years, including start and end dates.
- List of all your trips out of the U.S. including departure and return dates.
- If you are currently married: spouse’s full legal name, date of birth, green card A#, date and place of naturalization, and current address
- Information about all your prior marriages and about all of your current spouse’s prior marriages; including date of marriage, date the marriage ended, and how marriage ended.
- If you have children: their full name, dates of birth, green card A#, and address.
- Documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, including reason for the arrest, date, place, and outcome/ disposition. Bring ALL arrest and court documents, even if the charges were dropped.
- Application Filing Fee: $725 check or money order, payable to “Department of Homeland Security” (if 75 years or older, only $640). If you qualify for the application fee waiver* YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY to the Immigration Service.
- *Fee Waiver: Bring documents proving that your household income is low, like pay stubs, income taxes and/or proof that you or a relevant household member receive public benefits like SSI, IHSS, Medi-Cal, food stamps/ CalFresh, WIC, CalWorks, Cash Assistance, etc.
Before attending the workshop we advise everyone who is registered to fill out the N-400 form as much as possible. Please make sure to complete the form in BLACK INK. The form can be found at the following link: