Register NOW for our next citizenship/ DACA workshop in Berkeley!
(Pre-registration not required but we can serve you better if you pre-register)
March 15, 2014 | Saturday | 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
East Bay Sanctuary Covenant (entrance through parking lot)
2362 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94704
LOCATED NEAR DOWNTOWN BERKELEY BART
Get Assistance With:
- Eligibility assessment by a qualified attorney or BIA accredited representative
- Completion of N-400 Citizenship Application
- Applying for a Fee Waiver if you are low income or receive a means-tested benefit
Documents needed for citizenship:
- Green card
- 2 passport photos
- Social security, CA ID or driver’s license, & all passports (including expired passports)
- Application fee of $680.00 (bring a check made to “U.S. Department of Homeland Security”) unless you qualify for a fee waiver
- For Fee Waiver Request, bring proof of low income (food stamps, cash aid or Medi-Cal verification letter in English, 2013 income tax returns & W-2)
- If you have ever been arrested, bring police reports and court records showing final disposition issued by the court.
Languages: English & Spanish
Parking generously donated by Douglas Parking
Coffee generously donated by Peet’s Coffee