FREE Citizenship Workshop | FREE Application Assistance
WHEN: Saturday | April 26, 2014 | 9:30 a.m.
WHERE: Fremont Family Resource Center
39155 Liberty St., Fremont, CA
Building EFGH – Caribbean Room Suite H830
HOW: To Register for the Workshop:
call (888)277-8608 OR go to Registration Form
Download a Flyer:
To receive assistance at the workshop, please bring the following:
- $680 check or money order, payable to “Department of Homeland Security” (if 75 years or older, only $595). If you qualify for the application fee waiver YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY to the Immigration Service. You have to bring documents proving that your income is low, like pay stubs, income taxes and/or proof that you receive public benefits like unemployment, Medi-Cal, food stamps, WIC, CalWorks, etc.
- 2 Copies of your green card (both sides).
- 2 photos (Passport style, 2 in X 2 in).
- List of all your trips out of the United States including departure and return dates.
- List of addresses and employment and/or schools for the past five years including start and end dates.
- If you are currently married; spouse’s full legal name, date of birth, Social Security number, alien number (A#), date and place of naturalization, and current address.
- Information about all your prior marriages and about all of your current spouse’s prior marriages; including date of marriage, date the marriage ended, and how marriage ended.
- If you have children, their full name, dates of birth, alien number (A#), and address.
- Documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, including reason for the arrest, date, place, and outcome/disposition. Bring ALL arrest and court documents, even if the charges were dropped.